The PHB-1 Pin Impact hardness tester is designed following the Brinell hardness test method. The test force is controlled by a shear pin. After reading the diameter of the indention with the reading microscope, the Brinell hardness value can be obtained from the look-up table.
This kind of hammer impact Brinell hardness tester is capable of testing from small to very large specimens. It is especially suitable for assemblies inconvenient to be taken to the lab and not allowed to be cut. The test can be completed in any direction to test the hardness of upper, lower and lateral part of the specimen.
The PHB-1 Pin Impact hardness tester can be widely used to test the hardness of forgings, castings, steels, nonferrous metal and its alloy products, and to test the hardness of annealed, normalizing and tempered mechanical parts.
Compared to the rebound type hardness tester, the Brinell hammer hit tester has many advantages such as higher precision, fewer factors affecting accuracy and lower requirement on the surface roughness. The test result meets the requirements of most drawings without conversion and is more widely accepted in the international business.
PHB-1 Pin Impact Brinell Hardness Tester Operation Video
- It applies the Brinell Hardness Test Method, loading test force by hammer impacting, force controlled by Shear Pin precisely. accuracy test fore leads to a good result consistency.
- Test Force F=1580 kgs, diameter o test ball D=7.26mm, which lead F/D²=30. It follows the Brinell similarity principle, equals to the normal condition of 3,000 kgs, Ø10mm test ball.
- Simply hit on the side to test part, low requirements on the shape and size of the test piece.
- Only consume 1 pcs of Shear Pin for each test.
Features of PHB-1 Pin Impact Brinell hardness tester
Technical Parameters of PHB-1 Pin Impact Brinell Hardness Tester
Suitable for testing the huge, super-huge parts that other instruments could not test.
- Ø7.26mm Steel Indenter
- Shear Pin Housing
- Brinell Hardness Block
- Pin (250 pcs/box)
- 20X Reading Microscope
- Carry Case
- Ø4mm Hard Alloy Sphere Indenter
- 40x Microscope
- Rechargeable Angle Grinder
- Brinell Indentation Measuring System
Package of PHB-1 Pin Impact Brinell Hardness Tester