Portable Hand-Held Superficial Rockwell Hardness Tester - PHR Series
TXT Portable Hand-Held Superficial Rockwell Hardness Testers comply with the basic designing principles of Rockwell hardness testing in accordance with international standard ISO6508, American Standard ASTM E18 and ASTM E110. The hardness values can be read directly from the superficial Rockwell hardness testers after rapid and accurate operations. It can be considered as a non-destructive testing with very small indentations. This kind of testers can be used at the site to test the finished or semi-finished workpieces piece by piece in batches. Superficial Rockwell hardness testers are mostly applied in the metal-processing enterprises.
Features of Portable Hand-Held Superficial Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Test the Hardness of metals
- The test principle and accuracy comply with standard ISO-6508
- With the Benh Stan, it can be used on the desk as well as on site.
- Tests the hardness of thin plates, slim tubes, thin shafts, small balls and small stamping parts Workpieces with small supporting surface as well as parts requiring small indentation, replacing Vickers Hardness Tester.
- It is used for finished workpieces non-destructive hardness test directly. The small indentation is acceptable to most workpieces.
- Traceable standard hardness block
- Indenter inspected with Standard Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Test force calibrated with load cells directly traceable to the national standard.
Technical Parameters of Portable Superficial Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Initial Test Force: 3 kgf
- Total Test Force: 15 kgf, 30 kgf, 45 kgf. (For PHR-1ST is 15 kgf only)
- Indenter: 120° Diamond Indenter / Ø1.588mm Carbide Ball Indenter
- Accuracy: Comply with ISO 6508 & ASTM-E18
- Resolution: 0.5 HR
- Testing Range: 15 scales: including HRN, HRT, HRW, HRX, HRY, etc....
- Application: All metals including iron, steel, copper, aluminium, zinc, lead, tin, carburized steel, nitrided steel etc...
- Bench Stand
- 120° diamond indenter
- Ø1.588mm carbide ball indenter
- 3x Superficial Rockwell hardness block
- Flat anvil
- V anvil
- Flat Adapter (for PHR-1ST)
- Carrying case
- Ø3.175mm carbide ball indenter
- Ø6.35mm, Ø12.7mm steel ball indenter
- Hardness Test Blocks (HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15T, HR30T, HR45T
- Raised Spot Anvil
- Slim Raised Spot Anvil (flat top: Ø1.5mm, Ø2.5mm, Ø3.5mm)
- Ball Testing Anvil
Model Opening Size (W×D) (mm) Net Weight (kg) Gross Weight (kg) Package Dimensions (mm) Tester Bench Stand Tester Bench Stand Tester Bench Stand PHR-1S 25 × 25 0.8 1.5 2.6 1.8 330 × 255 × 150 215 × 148 × 232 PHR-2S 50 × 50 1.1 1.5 3.6 1.8 390 × 280 x 160 PHR-1ST Ø>4.8 0.8 1.5 2.0 1.8 330 x 255 x 150