POLYTOR is an ultrasonic finishing system, indispensable for mould finishing use, providing powerful and stable ultrasonic vibration.
The system is composed of the POLYTOR Power Pack plus POLYTOR Ultrasonic Handpiece.
The Feature of POLYTOR Ultrasonic Handpiece
- Suitable for wide range processing such as removing hardening layer and mirror polishing after EDM.
- Ideal for deburring, grinding, cutting, polishing and honing.
- Convenient for pattern cutting of printed circuit boards.
- Finishing precious metals and jewels.
- Removable curled power cord makes storage convenient.
- A variety of SENTAN TOOL® for POLYTOR is available.
The Hand Switch provides quick and easy ON/OFF manipulation.
The Hand Switch enables the handpiece to be switched ON/OFF on the handpiece side also; this offers great convenience when work requires frequent switching ON/OFF or when working out of reach of the POWER PACK. The adoption of the new mechanism improves the switch durability as well.
Two spanners clamp the tool securely.
The 2 supplied spanners enable the SENTAN TOOL® to be attached securely; stable vibration delivered by the high-performance vibrator is correctly transferred to the tip of the SENTAN TOOL®.
Handpiece for the Ultrasonic Finishing Unit
Employs an advanced high-performance oscillating unit ensuring powerful and stable vibration delivery to the SENTAN TOOL®
Compact and lightweight design that makes the handpiece easy-to-use.
|Maximum Amplitude||45 microns|
|Weight（not including cord）||215g|
|Hand Switch Color||Gold|
POLYTOR Power Pack
Model: P30Compatible with various situations by 2 driving controls.
|Power Supply||AC100 ～AC240V（50/60Hz ）|
|Power Consumption||40W max.|
|Output||27W max.（STROKE CONTROL, POWER MODE: ON）|