Webster Hardness Tester (Plier)- W Series
W-20 Webster hardness tester can be used to test the hardness value of aluminium alloy, pipe, plate, aluminium parts, and other soft metals. Judge whether the aluminium products have the ageing or not, and determine the limitation is up to standard. It also can distinguish between different types of aluminium and different ageing state. Webster hardness testers especially suitable for batch production site and sales site, also for the aluminium profile, door, window, curtain, wall and so on to do the quick testing and non-destructive checking one by one.
Webster hardness tester is easy to operate, just clamp the workpiece, and then read the hardness value directly. It focuses on high efficiency and good reliability which conform to the China non-ferrous YS/T420-2000 and American standard ASTM B647-84 (2000).
- Indenter: Re-engineered with advanced material and new production technology manufactured, higher hardness, long service life, good interchangeability.
- Indicator Hand - High strength indicator hand, less likely to be bent by long-term using or misoperation.
- Dial Glass - High strength, high toughness, uneasy to be broken or scratched.
- Handle - Forged aluminium alloy handle with fine anodized finishing, high resistance to abrasion and stain.
- Hardness Blocks - Tested by Standard Rockwell Hardness Tester, the hardness block are attached with a test report.
- Stability - Stable full-scale point, stable calibration point, indicator never glides.
- Conversion - Results can be converted to Vickers, Rockwell and Brinell.
- W-20: The most popular model. used to test normal aluminium profiles.
- W-20a: Used to test aluminium profiles with the thickness within 13mm.
- W-20b: Used to test aluminium tubings with the inner diameter over 6mm.
- W-B75: Used to test brass tubings and brass sheets.
- W-BB75: Used to test copper tubings and copper sheets.
- W-B92: Used to test soft stainless steel sheets, cold-rolled steel, etc..
Technical Parameters of W-20b Webster Hardness Tester (Plier)
W-20 series aluminium alloy Webster hardness testers have three models: W-20 Webster hardness tester is mainly used for inspection of aluminium alloy, tubes and plate, W-20a type can be used to inspect industrial aluminium extrusions, plates or parts which of the thickness upper limit to 13 mm, W-20b type for testing small aluminum profiles or aluminum profiles pipes which of the inner diameter is greater than 6 mm.
Otherwise, W-B75, W-BB75 Webster hardness testers for copper alloy, and W-B92 Webster hardness tester for stainless steel, respectively suitable for testing the hardness of materials such as copper, brass and mild steel.
Package of W-20 Webster Hardness Tester (Plier)
- Standard Hardness Block
- Spare Indenter
- Calibration Wrench
- Small Screwdriver
- Carrying Case
- Dial Assembly